Tuesday, January 12, 2010

sassy junior

Today was a hectic day in our home. We had some issues concerning extended family, and people were in and out all day and blowing up my cell phone. I didn't have much time to go hunting for that "perfect" picture.

There was a blessed hour, however, where I just enjoyed watching my daughter play with one of her ride-on toys. And of course, I just couldn't resist taking a few photos.



I've entered this photo in a contest from the site I Heart Faces. Go check them out; they have some excellent tips and tricks.

8 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the photos that capture them being them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! It is TOTALLY her. I love the pic of Ava from today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. She is a cutie! I am sorry you had a stressful day : ) Hopefully today will be much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little expression! Cutie for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone :) I appreciate all the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so cute! I love the expression on her face!
    I hope everything worked out with your family situations. Some times i can be difficult can't it? I"m glad you were able to enjoy some time playing with your little girl.

    ReplyDelete