Monday, January 11, 2010

hour by hour [january 2010]

Today I decided to take a photo every hour, from the time I got up until the time the babies went to bed.

9:00 AM. Waking up to find our banana trees had been chopped down by the landscapers:

They do this every year. No biggie.

10:00 AM. Betsy asking me to read her one of her favorite books:

She totally loves Sandra Boynton anything.

11:00 AM. Both babies are napping and I can finally eat my breakfast:

Cream of Wheat with LOTS of butter.

12:00 PM. Ben wakes up and we have some fun on the floor:

He really is just the cutest little guy. We call him Baby Dinosaur because he roars when he laughs.

1:00 PM. Betsy is up from her nap and doesn't need her pacifier:


She can chuck those suckers clear across the room.

2:00 PM. Her boots are made for walkin':

We went outside for some fresh air while Ben caught some ZZZ's. Betsy loves to explore.

3:00 PM. Betsy trying to put socks on her feet:

At least she knows what to do with them!

4:00 PM. Nap Round Two, and I take a bath:

Ahhh. Relief.

5:00 PM. Betsy and Ben do tummy time together:

She's such a good big sister. They LOVE each other.

6:00 PM. Betsy decides to help me in the kitchen:

Hello Little Chef! Thanks for the hat GiGi!

7:00 PM. Chris and Betsy playing together:

I love capturing those special moments on camera.

8:00 PM. The shadow of the tree against our bedroom window.

I've been wanting a shot of this for over a year now. Got it!

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea and I have to ask where you got that apron...super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks everyone. Amanda you just reminded me - that apron belongs to someone else! I have to give it back to them. Awhile back we helped a friend house sit and that accidentally made its way amongst a jumble of clothes into my suitcase. I totally forgot where it came from until you asked!

    ReplyDelete